Good Morning! FirstLink Colleges are heading into week two of ctcLink Go-Live. The project team is working with the colleges to resolve some conversion issues in all three pillars. In addition, a mock payroll run is planned for early this week prior to the first payroll run in ctcLink for the September 10 payday. Here’s a quick recap of last week’s activities:
- The ctcLink system was turned over to FirstLink colleges on Monday, August 24th
- More than 50 support staff from SBCTC and Ciber were on site at the three FirstLink colleges and the Spokane district office. The Olympia Command Center was open 7 am – 7pm and had check-in meetings with college command centers at 8 am and 4:30 pm each day. The on-site support and the check-in meetings will continue this week.
- In all, 532 issue tickets were logged to the ctcLink Service Desk last week and 75% of those had been resolved by Friday evening. The majority of issues were security/role related, which was to be expected. In addition, there were data cleanup issues to address as well as initial account activation issues the first couple days.
- During the first week, 3,521 people from Spokane and Tacoma activated their account and 1,982 of those were students. Many more students and staff will be activating their new ctcLink accounts this week.
- About 107 new students applied to FirstLink colleges using the new Online Admissions Application and another 100 applicants were entered manually by college staff.