User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for FirstLink colleges continued this week and this was the second week that we had some much-appreciated help from some Wave 1 volunteers. In fact, in looking at a sample of two of the days this week, 302 test scripts were executed and the volunteers from Wave 1 colleges played a big role in that! The ctcLink team, along with Andy Duckworth from TCC and Dick Hol from Community Colleges of Spokane, want to give a big “THANK YOU” to Wave 1 volunteers.
As of Wednesday (Oct 8), 1601 test scripts had been executed in UAT. That’s 40% executed. FirstLink UAT continues through October.
Thank you to the following Wave 1 college staff who have been able to help us with FirstLink testing so far:
- Christi-Anne Anton, Judy Armstrong, Cindy Lauderback — Peninsula
- Christy Campbell, BaoTruc Price, Heidi Bealer — Clark
- Kristy Enser, Darlene deVida, Angie Rogers, Cliff Hicks, Karla Rivers – Lower Columbia
- Eduardo Rodriguez, Janet Hovland — Columbia Basin
- Nancy DeVerse, Stacey Savino – Grays Harbor
- David Larsen, Sarah Postel — Green River
We captured some of the UAT fun below… (click to activate slideshow and see captions).