In the last couple weeks, we’ve reviewed some of the benefits of ctcLink as they pertain to serving students and the overall business of running a college.
Another great feature of ctcLink is the data warehouse portion of the software, which captures and stores student-related information in one place. The warehouse will be integrated into the student finance/academic software components, allowing for complete and complex analysis of recruiting, admissions, student records and student financial data. Among other things, colleges will have the ability to:
- Track recruiting trends by program
- Review enrollment trends and determine effectiveness of course/program offerings
- Have a clear picture (in one place) of student financials to better understand the source and application of tuition funds
- Analyze data, with the ability to ‘drill down’ from summary analyses to detailed reports, and use time-series analysis to perform trending
- Automate, manage and track all student financials and financial aid
- Capture information about student admissions, the course catalog, class scheduling, student records and enrollment processes to assess program effectiveness and student progress
We’ll be able to share more specific features of ctcLink once we have our vendor on board early next year and start digging into the project and product details.
If this post or any of the others sparked a question, please ask them at email@example.com. The more questions we get on the same topic, the better chance it will get featured in our Frequently Asked Questions, which we’ll share here. You’ll get your question answered and we can build our FAQs. A win-win. And, those are always good.