Last week, we shared some features that will be available in the new student administration and student finance modules of ctcLink. This week we share some additional, important benefits of ctcLink for the business side of the house. With ctcLink, we’ll get:
- A complete set of online, integrated tools to assist with budget planning, forecasting and financial data quality management
- Along with the basic online, integrated financial tools such as asset management, billing, payables, receivables, purchasing and supplier contract management, the new software will include electronic bill payment, electronic procurement, electronic settlements and electronic supplier connection, among other features. In addition, it will include an integrated, online grants-management tool.
- Online, consolidated payroll processing, plus a full suite of online HR tools and services. Employees will have online, self-service features to maintain their own benefits, payroll and personal information, while college HR offices and leadership will have access to a complete set of online, connected and automated processes to track and manage HR functions—from hire to retire.
- Both bidders have also proposed a talent management module.
- Business Intelligence software, which provides a consolidated and accessible location for data from each application area; Student, Finance and HR/Payroll. The software includes tools to generate on-demand reports in multiple views and formats, as well as enabling trend analysis to drive real-time business decisions. Data is displayed in an interactive dashboard format that is easy to use and change. Report data is dynamic, allowing drill-downs into the specifics behind report data, while adhering to the security role structure maintained by the application software.
Questions? Keep them coming: ctcLink@sbctc.edu
Next week look for part three: data warehouse functions.